Friday, September 25, 2009

Running in Circles Is SO Applicable

While I have not been running for some time, I have been very, very busy. This has allowed me to maintain my weight loss as being crazy is an excellent appetite suppressant. Firstly, my little sister had twins. YAY! Two big boys with red and black hair (fraternal twins - obviously). When I have down time, I am constantly shopping for them on diapers.com or the nursery section of gap.com. I NEVER thought I would be visiting sites of such a nature.

Secondly, I have severely upped my hours at the ad agency and this, in combo with the shoe store, has kept me busy. So busy that by the time I get home at night, I want to go to sleep rather than study for the GRE's - - which are coming up in seven, that's right, seven weeks. Yikes! So needless to say, running has not been the top of my priorities. I will, however, need to step up my game SINCE I am still running a 5K on Oct. 17th. Oh what a tangle web we weave...

2 comments:

  1. Busy Becca!

    I think the glamorous side of running (wait, is there one?) was destroyed for me today; it was the Dumfries Half Marathon and they were starting from Crichton. For about half an hour this morning we had runners sprinting up to the hedge by our house and peeing in it. Nice. The girl baring her arse to the world in the bushes was the best bit. Is that what you'll be doing on October 17th?

    ReplyDelete