Thursday, June 4, 2009

Don't Stop Believing

Oh my goodness, I have had quite a journey (like the reference above?). My little sister got re-married this past Memorial Day weekend with the week before we flew out being my last at Style. After I returned, I started my new job at an advertising agency. It's part time work, but the pay is AWESOME. On the same day that I started my new job, my bf broke his knee while playing soccer and now has to have surgery. Oy with the poodles already!

While in Newport Beach for the wedding, I was able to run in the mornings and keep up with my miles but since our return (a week from Tuesday), I haven't ran once. I am still working out in the house (yoga, strength training, etc) but with the chaos that is life, I haven't had a chance to make it to the track or even slap on some tennis shoes. Grrr... But the good news is, the bf will be fine and the wedding was a blast.

I say that sister was "re-married" because she's been married for about a year and a half. She and her husband had a ceremony for the little people, also known as "family." I was the Maid of Honor so I had to do all sorts like fluff the wedding dress, give a toast, and keep my mom from jumping off a ledge. Unfortunately, I didn't find out I was the MOH until the day of the wedding leaving little time to prepare. I am not sure how well I did since everything was a blur - but at least it was a fun blur!

Now I have to get back to my massive first advertising project, make sure the bf has plenty of meds, and at some point in the day, go for a jog. I won't stop believing I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Oy with the poodles already!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Love it ;) And you better not stop believin. Just hold on to that feelin, Becca!

    ReplyDelete