Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What Goes Up Must Come Down

I have yet to start running but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about it. I am a "stick a toe in first" type of girl. I have been doing yoga which, in my opinion, totally counts as training. I am ready to run as the winter blubber I've put on to stay warm is starting to bother me. I spend most of my mornings in front of the mirror lifting my arms over my head and then bringing them down again. When the arms go up, I think "boobs were up here" and when the arms go down, "now boobs are down here." Then I turn around and watch my butt do the same thing. All in all, I think it's good for my ego.

In other news, I am really starting to like my internship. I know, this will totally get in the way of my self-loathing. The other day, however, I told the Editorial Assistant (whom I will from here on refer to as EA) that my boyfriend turned thirty and all I've been eating is birthday cake. She looked at me like I was speaking Spanish and I am pretty sure it was for two reasons: she's 22 and knows no one who's thirty, and she's stick thin and has never heard of "cake." Well my dear, this piece of cake is for you. Mmmm... delicious.

1 comment:

  1. To be fair, don't you remember when you were like zomg!!! 30 is waay old!?!? As for the cake thing, bitch don't know what she missing.

    ReplyDelete