Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting Fit. Wii Fit

I have addiction. It's name is Wii. My mom sent over this massive package for my birthday full of bunny peeps, candies from my home town, post its and other stationary, and the best present of all: the Wii Fit. I am on this damn thing an hour a day hula hooping my ass off (I also quite like the penguin game where I try to catch fish). I even run a mile and a half in place waiting to hear what a "Calorie Incinerator" I am. I INCINORATE calories. Take that calorie bitches! The problem with the Wii Fit? I spend so much time on it inside that house that I get annoyed when the neighbors stop by to chat (can't they see I am playing Wii?) and it prevents me from running outside. The “trainer” says I should have a new goal - learn how to run a marathon by only using the Wii Fit. Challenge accepted. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment