Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll Run You Tomorrow

So tomorrow's the big day and I am so unprepared. We picked up my race packet this afternoon and my ankles started seizing. It was psychosomatic. Walking around with a bunch of real athletes?? What was I thinking?!?! I am not an athlete! I don't even like shopping for athletic clothing and I LOVE SHOPPING! That's what I do all day at work and then come home and shop online! Did you hear running in any of that? That's because I don't run. Ever. Never. Not even a little. I go to sporting stores and get bored. I opt to wait in the car, in the heat - - and I hate almost as much as I hate running. Man, if I wanted a challenge, I could do a crossword puzzle. WHAT THE F!?!?

The good news is there were free samples in the race packet. Yay! Moisturizer!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to be fantastic, I just know it. Good luck, enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash! We're going for breakfast after so that's something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete