Friday, July 17, 2009

Work It Out

Now that we have less than a week before our beach vacation, I've decided to work out. I've been doing pretty well with running and lifting weights three times this week. Last week, that only happened once. I've been running a mile at a time but then do a 30-45 minute cardio routine with weight lifting. I am not trying to lose four dress sizes before Costa Rica, although I'd like to, but re-establish my routine. Jog, weight train, shower, work. It helps that I have to get up early in order to drive the boyfriend to his place of business. He has more mobility so rather than make his lunch, I go for a jog. The boyfriend's a big boy, he knows where we keep the puddin' snack packs and the chocolate milk. And I know where I left my dusty tennis shoes. They missed being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment