Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello Soreness, My Old Friend

I intended on running three miles yesterday but it was raining, dark, cold, and I was SORE. Sore in places I didn't know I could be. Sore in places I didn't know existed. Alas, the "trainer" pushed me to at least run a mile. He was kind enough to run it with me after his soccer game. That's right, the kid played an entire soccer game before running a mile. He apparently hates himself. We walked down to the track for my ankle's warm up and it was nice having someone to talk to. Once we got on the track, however, he kept talking. Ummmm.... It's hushy time now so shhh! It took all the energy I had to run said mile leaving me very little to concentrate on a conversation with. I did it, and have been paying for it since. Ouchy - are my butt cheeks supposed to feel like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment