Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Perfection

In the perfect world, I would be able to jog before work but only after I've made the coffee and my brown bag lunch. Of course, I would also need to feed the cat, scoop her poop (ew - but at least it's once a day), feed the fish, shower, do my makeup (perfectly), and my hair (again, perfectly) all the while pulling into the IDP Creative parking lot at nine sharp. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect world and most of the time, I arrive with my hair wet, no makeup on, and fifteen to thirty minutes late. Did I mention I work at a style magazine? No makeup and wet hair equals no style... At the very least, I have been a master chef so while my mornings may not be perfect, my evenings are. The other night I made roasted mini tomatoes and prepared steak while tonight was a beautiful portion of pork tender loin with spinach and mustard dressing. De-lic-ious. And the wine was nice too. La Crema. You're so my best friend. Especially right now. Mmmm... Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment