Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sorry To Leave You

My goodness, has it really been that long since I posted last? I believe it has - time flies when you're busy beyond reason. So let me up date you on my happenings. Last week, I was on vacation. The week before that, I was super ill. I worked out once that week and then sat on a germ infested metal box for six hours to go skiing. YAY! Skiing! It didn’t help my cold but was slightly worth it. For those who have skied before, I bet you are jealous. Well, you really shouldn't be. I have never been skiing before and I spent more time on the ground rather than actually heading somewhere. My arse looks like a throw pillow because a) it's soft and squishy and b) it has all the colors of the rainbow in unique and interesting designs from the various bruises. I think I could have avoided said bruises if I didn't land on my ski boot every couple of falls. That's right, I fell so hard I came clean out of my boots and landed on them. Ouchy. But, I am home, ski boot free, and ready to run in the fresh spring air. It's amazing how much the weather can change in just two weeks... Two months to go for my first big run. YIKES! Hopefully my entire body can change during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment