Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To iPhone Or Not To iPhone

I am not a recessionista. I am a consumer, through and through. Although I know the economy is in the dumps and I should pinch every penny in case the unimaginable happens and I have to stand in line for bread or soup, I don't. I spend every penny. If it's slightly shiny like a penny, I try and spend that too. That’s probably how I ended up so broke but I am not one for financial lessons. Don’t get me wrong, I talk about cutting back but the more I talk about it, the more I seem to spend. It’s like trying to be quiet in a room when there’s someone sleeping – you try so hard but the more you try, the louder you are. Maybe this is the same for running – the harder I try to be healthy and run, the lazier I become. I think from here on out, I am going to be the laziest I possibly can and voilĂ , I’ll be a runner. And I can track my running progress on a new iPhone.... But not my period. iPeriod equals creepy Apple. Creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment